Corona Pandemic Engulfs World in Chaos
COVID-19 has taken the world in its palm. Unity has never been tested as critically as before. The widespread of the disease is extremely fatal for your father, mother and every old age individual. This is not a drill. The world has plunged down to economic chaos: business shut down, the shop shutters rolled down, the street vendor out of earning, the food plates of beggars empty. The list ever growing day by day, community by community, nation to nations.
In any pandemic crises the world has seen, priority is given to control exposure and slow the spread of the viral infection. This is called community mitigation.
The goals of community mitigation are:
- Delay outbreak peak;
- Decompress peak burden on healthcare, known as flattening the curve;
- Diminish overall cases and health impact.
FLATTEN THE CURVE!
STAY AT HOME!
Social distancing is not for you! It is to protect the people around you. It is to control the spread of this disease. It is not a restriction. The younger generation, stop going to parties, trips and get-togethers. The older are advised to do the same and council the youngsters too!
As a citizen of a country in thus pandemic crisis, here’s what you can do:
- Stay at
- Be mindful of resource shortage, do not hoard necessities more than required.
- Contact local health authorities through social media and donate for the needy.
- Avoid travelling unless necessary.
- Stay connected with your families and support the ones affected through electronic communication and social media as much as possible.
We at Elegant Event Planner hope for the safety of you, your family and our Pakistan.
Copyright © 2020 All rights reserved by Elegant Event Planner.